NOTICE: We strongly urge you to read our COVERAGE ALERT. It is important that you understand how our plans limit or exclude coverage related to COVID-19, as well as temporary, specific accommodations we are making during the pandemic.
Mont Tremblant Ski Pass Preserver
About Ski Pass Preserver
Ski Pass Preserver Policy Details
Please select your province of residence from the list below to download your full policy. For US/International residents traveling to Canadian destinations, please select your destination from the list below.
Find My Plan
Ski Pass Preserver highlights:
- Reimbursement for the cost of a Season Pass less any refunds you received when you are unable to use your Season Pass due to a covered unforeseen event.
- Reimbursement for the pro-rated cost of the Season Pass less any refunds you received when you are unable to use the remaining portion of your Season Pass due to a covered unforeseen event.
Ski Pass Preserver covers season pass cancellation or interruption for listed unforeseen covered events including:
- Your or a Family Member's death, Sickness or Injury.
- Your primary place of residence or destination is made Uninhabitable and remains Uninhabitable during the Season Pass Coverage Period, by fire, flood, or other Natural Disaster, vandalism, or burglary of Your principle place of residence.
- Your transfer of employment of 100 miles or more by the employer with whom You or Your Spouse are employed on Your Effective Date which requires Your principal residence to be relocated.
- Revocation of Your previously granted military leave or re-assignment. Official written notice of the revocation or re-assignment by a supervisor or commanding officer of the appropriate branch of service will be required.
- Your pregnancy, provided the pregnancy occurs after Your Effective Date for Season Pass Cancellation, as verified by medical records.