NOTICE: We strongly urge you to read our COVERAGE ALERT. It is important that you understand how our plans limit or exclude coverage related to COVID-19, as well as temporary, specific accommodations we are making during the pandemic.
Ski Trip Preserver
For Canadian Destinations, click here to view your plan.
About Ski Trip Preserver
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, a family member is hospitalized. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new office on the other side of the country. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the Rockies, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately, the Ski Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance plan includes trip cancellation & trip interruption benefits that may be reimburse to you for pre-paid, non-refundable deposits as a result of unforeseen covered events.
We understand that vacation travel is full of hopes and dreams, as well as expenses. When the unexpected happens, we want to help you recover your pre-paid, non-refundable deposits made towards their planned vacation along with the ability to plan again.
Find My Plan
Ski Trip Preserver highlights:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- Up to $525,000 in emergency medical evacuation coverage
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Ski Trip Preserver covers season pass cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member, a traveling companion or a service animal
Ski Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service*
- Emergency roadside assistance service*
*non-insurance services provided by the designated assistance provider
The following questions and answers are provided to assist you in understanding your coverage. Conflicts between this document and the plan will be governed by the plan. If you don't see your question answered below, please call us at 1-866-889-7409 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.