NOTICE: We strongly urge you to read our COVERAGE ALERT. It is important that you understand how our policies limit or exclude coverage related to COVID-19, as well as temporary, specific accommodations we are making during the pandemic.
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You've been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, a family member is hospitalized. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new office on the other side of the country. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a storm over the Atlantic and it’s starting to look like your plans may be affected.
Fortunately, Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance may reimburse you for nonrefundable pre-paid deposits. We understand that you may have saved and planned for this dream vacation. When the unexpected happens, our plan may help you recover your deposits so that you can plan your next trip.
Trip Preserver Plan Details
Please select your state of residence from the list below to download your full plan details.
Trip Preserver highlights:
- Reimbursement for trip costs* related to trip cancellation for a covered unforeseen reason
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1000 baggage delay coverage
Trip Preserver may cover trip cancellation or interruption for listed unforeseen covered reasons such as:
- Certain events prompted by a named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member, a traveling companion, business partner, a traveling companion’s family member or a service animal
Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service**
- Emergency roadside assistance service**
* Trip costs include the total pre-paid charges up to $100,000 for renting the vacation property as calculated by your property management company, for which the plan cost has been paid. This cost does not include the plan cost paid.
** non-insurance services provided by the designated assistance provider
The following questions and answers are provided to assist you in understanding your coverage. If you don't see your question answered below, please call us at 1-855-292-5908 or send a message to email@example.com.