Sun Trip Preserver
About Sun Trip Preserver
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You've been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, a family member is hospitalized. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a storm over the Atlantic and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Sun Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Sun Trip Preserver Policy Details
Please Select your state of residence from the list below to download your full policy.
Sun Trip Preserver highlights:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1000 baggage delay coverage
Sun Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member, a traveling companion or a service animal
Sun Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
The following questions and answers are provided to assist you in understanding your coverage. Conflicts between this document and the Policy will be governed by the Policy. If you don't see your question answered below, please call us at 1-866-889-7409 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.