NOTICE: Effective end of day May 11, 2023, the Biden Administration along with the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) have declared the end of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE). Therefore, any claim events related to COVID-19 occurring on May 12th and beyond will be treated like any other sickness or illness that could affect your travel arrangements.*
*Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of the policy. Any previous temporary accommodations no longer apply on or after May 12, 2023.
About Trip Preserver
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, a family member is hospitalized. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new office on the other side of the country. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately, the Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance plan includes trip cancellation & trip interruption benefits that may reimburse you for pre-paid, non-refundable deposits as a result of unforeseen covered events.
We understand that vacation travel is full of hopes and dreams, as well as expenses. When the unexpected happens, we want to help you recover your pre-paid, non-refundable deposits made towards the planned vacation along with the ability to plan again.
Find My Plan
Trip Preserver highlights:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- Up to $525,000 in emergency medical evacuation coverage
- $200 per day for baggage delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1250 for loss, theft or damage to baggage (including sporting equipment)
Trip Preserver may reimburse for cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Your destination vacation home is rendered uninhabitable by a natural disaster
- Mandatory evacuation ordered by local government authorities at your trip destination due to a natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member, a traveling companion or a service animal
Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service*
- Emergency roadside assistance service*
*Travel assistance services provided by the designated assistance provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions and answers are provided to assist you in understanding your coverage. Conflicts between this document and the plan will be governed by the plan. If you don't see your question answered below, please call us at 1-866-889-7409 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.